Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Finally some stamping

Good afternoon

I do not know where the time has been going recently, but there is rather a lot happening in this household at the moment & stamping seems to be low on the agenda.  Mores the pity.  I am getting cards made - but not all stamping - perhaps I should show those as well!

But here are a couple of some recently stamped cards;


I am not sure why my photos have this bluish tinge to them - but the card is actually white.  The stamp I have used was part of a free set on a magazine just recently - it's just the sort of image I love.

I stamped the image with Versamark ink & then embossed it with gold EP.  Next I coloured in the image with some watercolour paints.  They are a very cheap set that I have had for quite a while - but they have such a lovely pearlescent finish to them - I love them. They are a little like Twinkling H2O's & I so loved the colour range that I went back to the shop & bought another set to make sure that I had them for a while.


A slightly different version of the same image.  I usually do make a couple of cards with a new stamp. Again they have been coloured with the same watercolour paints.

I have already used the image on another card - & will show it tomorrow when I have finished layering it up & adding ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by - I do apologise for being missing quite a lot of the time - but I am gradually getting back into more stamping so you should find me here a little more often now.

'Bye for now - happy stamping!

1 comment:

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cards, I love your pretty image and you have watercoloured them brilliantly.
Pauline
x