Tuesday, 15 April 2014

One more background card

Good evening everyone - well I have managed to get another card out of my background piece of stamped card.


There was one long straight edge to the piece - so I used my picot scallop scissors to cut a fancy border.  Then I punched out a tag along with one in each of black & the rust coloured card.  I also used my petal pairs punches - well only one actually - to cut a flower.  I cut 2 of the same shape rather than different shapes & interlinked them, then added a gem for the centre.  I completed the card by stamping "happy birthday" in black onyx Versafine ink.  My base was a scalloped edged white 5"x 5" card.


This is all I now have left of that A5 sheet.  Will I get another card from it - we will have to see.

I think I fancy doing this again with another piece of stamped card.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit - please pop back again soon.

No comments: