Friday, 4 April 2014

Less Is More - Week 165 Round & Round

Good morning everyone & a rather grey & murky morning it is too.

But never mind we have challenges to brighten up the day & the one I am writing about now is the one at "Less is More" where the theme is Round & Round.  A popular theme at the moment as I have seen it on other challenge sites too.

Here is my inspiration for my card;


I chose these stamps to use after having a tidy up of stamps on my desk & as I put them away in my folder I spotted this one.  I think it was a freebie on a magazine. I had several ideas about what to do with the circles.  Card candy, buttons, gems, sticky dots with glitter on - my mind started to run wild.  

After stamping the design & embossing in silver - I chose;


gems.

Looking at the stamp after I had made the card I realised it would also make quite a good small scale design for zentangle patterns.  I don't think this set will be going back in the folder just yet.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit. I am off now to see what others have done with this challenge - why not join me - just click on the link at the start of this post.


1 comment:

Chrissie said...

This is a late visit for me this week.
What a super card, I love the touch of bling!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"