Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Another fun workshop, but ...

... this time I was pupil not teacher.

On Sunday a stamping group I am involved with had a really lovely workshop hosted by Stephanie of Clearly Besotted Stamps.  A lot of their stamps have matching dies & this certainly added to the fun on the day.

We were very lucky that Stephanie & her group had prepared little packages for us that contained all the card that we required for each item we were making. They provided all the stamps & dies & started the day with giving us a very useful tip for using these.

In all - we made - an Easter card & a box to hold small Easter eggs; 4 cards which were then presented in an acetate window box.  The theme for most of the items was butterflies which was just up my street - as I think they are one of the most beautiful creatures we have.

Here is what I made;











There was a tag to go with the box of cards but I didn't complete it as I wasn't sure what I would be doing with them.  Probably a gift for someone - or a raffle prize & I think I might decorate the box a little more.

A great day & it was so nice having me time.  What's more whilst I was at the workshop my DH was cooking dinner - well, after all - it was Mother's Day!


1 comment:

Cornelia W said...

Wow - I just LOVE all your Easter and butterfly cards!You created one beautifully matching set here! Thanks for visiting my blog!