Friday, 11 April 2014

A second background card

Good afternoon everyone & today I am showing you another card I have made using pieces from the background card I made earlier.

Here is the card;


Another cream 5x5 card on which I used a thin strip that had been left over after trimming one of the triangles on the first card.  For the main part I used a tea plate to get the curved edge on the patterned card, which was then layered onto black card leaving a narrow border just at the curved edge.  The little black images that look like duck feet are actually a little trefoil stamp.  That is what they call 3 leaves together, isn't it?  The card then finished off simply by the Happy Birthday greeting.

There is still some of the card left & I think I might get 2 more cards from it. May not get to look at it though until Monday as I have a busy weekend now that the weather has brightened up - plants to put in the garden has to take priority.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.

1 comment:

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, I love your stamped background and lovely CAS design.
Pauline
x