Wednesday, 5 March 2014

two into one does go ..

.. because for the first time for some time I am entering two challenges with the one card.

The two challenges are - "Anything Goes" at Just For Fun Challenge Blog and Sketch #239 at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I have only recently discovered these two challenge blogs - so this is my first entry.

Here is the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches;


and here is my card;


I have created a square card & rotated the sketch.  The medallion stamp I have had a while & cannot remember whose it is.  I stamped it with black archival ink then coloured it with Promarkers "Rose Pink" & "Amethyst".  I carefully cut around the image leaving a narrow white border & raised it on sticky pads.  For the stripes I used ribbon & stamped the greeting in Brilliance ink which I then embossed with clear EP.

This is the second card I have made this week with this stamp - I am quite taken by it - & can see some more ideas forming.

Thank you for visiting my blog & please click on the links above to the two challenge blogs & see what others are creating.

'Bye for now.




3 comments:

Ginger said...

Very pretty! You did a great job coloring! Also, love the shape of your card!

Debbie said...

I love this beautiful image!!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! So glad you found us and hope to see you again!

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you so much for joining in with our current challenge 'Anything Goes' over on the Just For Fun Challenge Blog.

Beautiful card! The image/topper is lovely and great colour combination. The paper with the ribbon is lovely. A clean and simple card.

I hope you will join us for more of our future monthly challenges. We have mid month inspirational posts on the 16th of each month as well.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx JFF DT Member