Friday, 21 March 2014

The white wash continues

Hi everyone

Last night I showed the white wash technique to one of my Rubber Stamping Groups & I think they fell in love with it as much as I did.

Whilst demonstrating the technique to them on kraft card & a pale grey card, as in my previous post, I was asked if I had tried it on black card.  The answer was no & that I would do it before the next meeting.  Within a couple of minutes I had been passed a piece of black card so that I could try it whilst the ladies wee "playing".

This is how good it looks - forgive it just being the piece of card - I didn't have the means to turn it into a proper card.


I should have taken a photo after I had just stamped & embossed the image - because although I used white EP it looked creamy on the black card & looked stunning.  Well! I thought so.  I will be trying it on black card again & making a complete card - so will photograph it at the embossed stage.

I do like the CAS style & this white wash technique certainly fills the bill - I will be using it a lot more.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.

No comments: