Monday, 10 March 2014

Less Is More - Week 162 - One Layer Card

Hi everyone today I am showing you my card that I have made for this weeks challenge over at Less Is More where the challenge is a One Layer Card with the added theme Spring Flowers.

Here is my card;


I used a white scalloped edge 5x5 card & stamped the image & the sentiment in Versamark then embossed with gold EP.  The daffodil stamp is a much loved & much used stamp from All Night Media - I have had it years.  The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts & I have had that quite a while too.  I then coloured the image in with my H2O style water colour paints using my aqua brush.  Just to finish & tie the two images together I put some yellow paint inside each of the letters with openings - ie - a,e,g etc.

Thank you for visiting my little blog & please do pop over to the challenge blog - just click on the name at the top of this post.  You will see some amazing cards.

2 comments:

Jen said...

what a sweet card
Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
Less Is More

Anne said...

Lovely spring colours and image, so pretty
Thanks for taking part in the one layer challenge at LIM this week
Anne (Guest LIM commenter)