Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Less is More - week 161 - Colour

Good afternoon everyone & a rather nice day it is too. Earlier it looked like we might get rain but it has held off & we have had sunshine.

Now, I haven't joined in a Less Is More challenge for some time & felt that this week I should sort myself out & start joining in again.  The theme this week is Colour & the colours are "Yellow & Green"

Here is my card;


This medallion stamp looked so clean I am not sure I have even used it before.  It has a small one that comes with it too.  When I looked at it in the drawer I knew it was the one for this challenge. I stamped it in Black Archival Ink then coloured in with Promarkers - using - Lemon & Leaf Green. The "Happy Birthday" was stamped using Adirondack Citrus.  The medallion was placed on sticky pads to raise it a little from the base card.

I am really pleased with this card & I can see I am going to use it again in different colourways.  It has also inspired me with other ways to use it too.

Thank you for visiting my blog - please come back again & why not pop over to the Less Is More blog to see what others are doing. Just click on the name at the top of the post.

5 comments:

Marianne said...

beautiful card

Chrissie said...

This looks lovely!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Elaine said...

Wow - that looks a great stamp. It makes a lovely bright and crisp card!

Anne said...

Wow this medallion works so well in green and yellow
Thanks for joining this week’s Less is More Challenge
Anne
(Guest LIM commenter!)

Vicky Hayes said...

I love your medallion in yellow and green and I know just what you mean about wanting to make it in loads of other colourways! Vicky x