Monday, 31 March 2014

A fun workshop

Hello everyone - I thought I would pop in with some photos I took at a workshop I held last Thursday.

It was a workshop I had been asked to try as there had been a few requests.  A mixed media card making session.  The idea was to change the look of a piece of paper & use it on a card, thereby getting people to use more of their scrap pieces & odds & ends of stash.

Part of the way through the session this was the state of the table;


The ladies had gone off for a well earned cup of coffee.


refreshed & ready to continue

Two of the ladies were card makers & liked clean & simple - the other three were interested in "getting messy" as they explained it to me.





The three photos above are from the card makers & I think the lady who made this last page was just getting into the idea of mix media.







These photos are from the ladies who wanted to "get down & messy"

I am really pleased with how the morning went & some of them are interested in mixed media on other surfaces.  So - time to get my brain & creativity in gear.

Thank you for stopping by & I will be back again shortly with photos of some items I made at a workshop I attended yesterday (Sunday 30 March).


No comments: