Wednesday, 29 January 2014

too many ........ not enough?

Yes - too many new ideas & things ..................... not enough hours.

For a little while my mojo has been on holiday - now watching Create & Craft some new ideas have come along to whet my creative appetite, along with things I touched on before Christmas.  I have been particularly won over by Sheena Douglass & the things she is doing with embossed card. I missed the early part of one of her programmes but knew that she had made something akin to leather.  I have now seen the whole episode.  I have been to the chemist for glycerine & I have bought an extra spritzer bottle.  I need to make some leather look card - Now!
Well, ...............now ..................... I need time.

Who knows ............ perhaps tomorrow.

Also in the early days of December I attended a workshop for a mixed media canvas - I blogged about it here.  One of the things I prepared for that canvas was some air-dried clay flowers. Since that workshop I ordered some silicon moulds to make other embellishments.  Christmas came upon us & other things & I haven't yet had time to play.  So! another too many/not enough.

This evening hubby informed me that there is a lot of rugby on at the weekend.  This looks like being my time frame to play!

Why not pop back & see how I get on.


No comments: