Monday, 16 December 2013

New Baby Card

Hello everyone - goodness doesn't time fly - about a week sine I last blogged.

Today I have a new baby card to show you;


The images are from a set for new Baby & Christening with 2 main images one for each event, some word stamps & a couple of borders.  I cannot remember where I bought it from or whose stamps they are - but they were a bargain at £3.99 the set.

I stamped the main image in black archival ink & managed to quickly emboss with clear embossing powder, after which I cut it out with one of my label dies.  The image was then coloured in lightly with Promarkers - I haven't done much colouring recently so had to take care not to overdo it. A slight colour around the edge & little buttons glued to the corners.  I then attached it to the main card on sticky pads & added the blue ribbon with a faux bow.

I have difficulty tying a proper bow & getting it to lie along the length of the ribbon - so tying the faux bow gives me better results.

Despite there still being quite a bit to do for Christmas I have to start thinking of 2014 birthday cards as I have 4 in the first week of the New Year.

Thank you for stopping by my little blog & perhaps you will call again.

No comments: