Sunday, 1 December 2013

Die cut Christmas cards

This last couple of days I have been busy making several Christmas cards for us to give to my husband's work colleagues.

Following on from some early stamped ones I have kept to the white & crisp style - this time using the Tonic dies with the tag die in the centre.  I like the idea of these dies as Tonic will be bringing out extra tags as well.  I also used the greetings die that came with the Tonic Cracker die set - still have to use the cracker die though.




Being all white - well almost all, they are not so easy to photograph & the sentiments greetings do not show up too well - but if you click on the photo you will get a bigger image which should be clearer.  

I layered the lacy oval over silver mirri card & cut a silver tag which had the white tag glued to it then they were glued to the background on sticky dots.  I found some small stars on some left-over peel-off sheets which just fitted over the embossed stars on the cracker.  Also some rather narrow white ribbon with silver edges - so I created 2 tiny faux bows to put on them.  Then finally a white ribbon at the fold edge - also with a faux bow.

Very pleased with those.  I had better get off & try & get some stamped Christmas cards made. 'Bye for now.



No comments: