Saturday, 30 November 2013

Time for overdue catch up

Goodness - once it again it has been a while.  I really must pull my socks up in 2014 - there, that's my first resolution for the New Year.

Looking back at my blog I noticed that on the 8 November I showed you some work in progress - some Christmas toppers.  Well! they did get made into cards.  I have gone for clean & crisp this year - so most of my cards & are embossed white cards with toppers, ribbon etc added - but not too much.  Here is a sample of those made with the little toppers from 8 November;


I used an 8x8 embossing folder that had 2 different panels on it with a plain section through near the centre.  I had to adjust how it sat on my card as I was only using 5x5 cards.  I used the plain area to add my ribbon.


Here's 2 more.  I think if you click on the images a larger version will show the embossing better. I am also pleased to say that all of them included stamping.

I have been busy making cards with various crafts & also been having a play with altered canvas work.  I will sort out the photos & do a post on that next.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.



No comments: