Monday, 4 November 2013

Some stamping & "find it use it"

Good evening everyone - just looking at my blog I notice I haven't shown you some of the cards I have made recently & also some stamping towards my Christmas cards.

Firstly some more of that "find it use it" card making.  Looking in a drawer for some of those plastic masks to use, I came across (I am not sure found is the right word) - some more of those fabric squares.  This time they were in black, gold & white.  Here is what I made & it does involve some stamping too;




They look very clean & fresh - just as I like things.

I also prepared some toppers to go on some embossed cards I had prepared;


The "Let it snow" toppers were made using a stamp that was free on a recent magazine - it really is quite nice.  The snowflake stamp is one by my friend Caroline of CaroLines Creative Stamping. Then yesterday I decided they needed lifting a little & added some colour with the gelly roll pens.


I have some other designs on my work-desk which need die-cutting, so that is probably a job for tomorrow - I suppose I have about two-thirds of the number I require sorted. Then soon it will be the start of putting them together & adding inserts.  

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my little blog space.  Thank you for taking a peek - if you have time before you go perhaps you would leave a comment, they are always much appreciated.

No comments: