Friday, 8 November 2013

Christmas toppers & zentangling

Hello everyone

The making of toppers for Christmas cards continues & I have made a decision to use 3 or 4 different toppers & to try & create different cards with them.

Today I stamped & die-cut about 12 more & there are a few more stamped ready for die-cutting as well.

I also found time to indulge in a little zentangling - which I am finding somewhat compulsive & have been looking out stamps that will lend themselves to this technique.  In the meantime these are digital designs.


This photo shows the toppers made & 3 images for zentangling - the butterfly still to be worked.


A close-up of the 2 flowers.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit - if you have time perhaps you would leave a comment - it would be very much appreciated.

No comments: