Friday, 25 October 2013

Using up Stash - next stage

Hi everyone - today I moved another stage forward in using up found items.  The fabric squares that I trimmed & glued to card recently (see previous post) have now become cards.  Well! some of them;


Very quick & simple designs.
I layered the squares onto some gold paper then onto square cards & added some peel-off embellishment.


A close up of one.


Two of the Celtic squares - again mounted onto gold paper then an A5 card.
This time the corner embellishments are stamped using a little Celtic stamp that is one of two that were free on a craft magazine which I bought when I was on holiday in Brittany last year.


Here are the other two.

They now await their inserts & recently I bought a lovely Christmas sentiments set - so that is what will get used.

Thank you for stopping by - if you have time please leave a comment - they are always much appreciated.





1 comment:

Viv said...

Beautiful cards :) Viv xx