Saturday, 19 October 2013

Less is More - week 142 - Trees

Hello everyone - I do hope you are having better weather than we are here today.  It is absolutely pouring with rain.  Well! they did say we might get some.

This afternoon I have made a little card in order to enter the challenge this week at Less Is More - where the theme is "Trees".


My tree is a folded semi circle of double-sided paper & I have decorated with strings of gold beads & a gold peel off star that has another gold bead put in the centre.  I then finished it off with a greeting & 3 little beads in the bottom right hand corner.

Thank you for visiting my little blog & I hope you liked what you saw.  If you have time before you leave perhaps you would leave a comment they are always very much appreciated.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Very pretty
Margaret x

Chrissie said...

This is a very trendy tree!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Jen said...

i love this technique tried it a couple of years ago and might have to re-incarnate it!!

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Sid said...

How pretty !