Thursday, 10 October 2013

Less is More - week 140 - white on white

Good morning everyone.

Well! this morning I decided to make sure that I set aside some time to enter the latest challenge over at Less is More.  The challenge this week is a colour one & is "White on White" plus the added item of it being a Christmas related cards.

Here is my submission;


I used a pretty embossing folder with swirls & hanging ornaments, which I then trimmed with a Victorian blade in order to fit on the base card.  I embossed the 2 main ornaments again & cut them out placing them over the others with sticky pads.  Hunting around in a peel off box I found some white Merry Christmas & this went in the top left hand corner to complete the card.

Now! just how many shades of white are there?  It took a while to find enough white card to do everything in.  The peel off actually in real life looks a little creamy - but looks OK in the photo.

Thank you for stopping by my little blog.  I really must get some stamping done next.  Whilst you are here why not click on the link above & visit the LIM blog to see what other crafters created.

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

What super die-cutting and embossing. It's a fab card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"