Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Finishing the cards from ..............

....... my stash.

Good afternoon - well we have had some really nice sunshine today - looks like the rain may be returning this evening though.

Earlier this afternoon I sat down & finished the patchwork square cards I was making from items found in my stash.  I am afraid that the embellishments & greetings that were added were via peel-offs - no stamping done.  Sorry!


Two of the really pretty butterfly designs


& two more


I have called these homespun designs because they remind me of country ways


The first two Christmas card designs


plus two more


& finally this one.

I also did started work on a some samples for a workshop I am doing next month on Zentangle - will post that one later.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit &if you have time to leave a comment it would be much appreciated.

No comments: