Wednesday, 31 July 2013

WOYWW 217

Wow! is it that time again already?  My how the days fly.

What time am I talking about?  Well, after taking a look at my blog, just head on over to the Stamping Ground blog where the lovely Julia has got us all peeking at each others desks & what is on them.  Not just here in the UK - but all over the crafting world.  Have a good nose.

Well today my desk actually has a card on it that I made for a challenge at the weekend - & some new bits & pieces, plus a piece of silk embroidery that I must have done at least 8 - 10 years ago which has come to light through my moving house.


This is my crafting desk (as opposed to my computer desk - I showed them both last week), & since last week I have been able to unearth my little blue drawer unit with most of my unmounted stamps in & many of my packs of cards.  Also one of my 12x12 boxes with papers, & my stamping mat is in the foot-well.  Foot-well - that's a laugh - I can't get my foot/feet in there at the moment.


Here is a close up of the left-hand side of the desk showing some recent purchases.  At the front are 3 Embossalicious embossing folders from Crafters Companion.  They were featured on C&C in Las Vegas.  Also there are some Die'sire cutting dies which I bought just before I moved.  The embossing folder to the right of the dies was a freebie on Papercraft Essentials magazine this month.  So! lots of new things waiting to be used.


Here is a close up of the right-hand side of my desk with the little ribbon embroidery there in the front, along with my paper cutter & its changeable blades.

Right! that is my desk - why not pop over to the Stamping Ground & see what other crafters have been up to.  Just click on the link above.

Thank you for dropping in I hope you enjoyed your visit.


16 comments:

Joanne said...

I know just what you mean about no foot well. Mine was taken by the washing machine for years but now its been moved its taken by boxes of envelopes!!!!
happy woyww

Julie Ann Lee said...

This is, I think, my first visit and I did enjoy it. I am relatively new to crafting so I don't have nearly so much equipment as you..What I would really like is more CC stuff like an envelope maker! My problem is finding somewhere to keep it all. I haven't so very much and I'm already running out of space. I don't know about nowhere to put your feet - my family are rapidly complaining they have nowhere to put theirs now I've taken over a corner of the living room. Julie Ann #12

Judy McCarthy said...

That little ribbon emmbroidery looks very sweet.Have you a project in mind for it?
Judy #55

ike said...

Ooooh !!! I didn't know they did A3 embossers !! Coooool :-) I love your little easels and the ribbon embroidery is beautiful :-)

Happy WOYWW

IKE in Greece #58

Claire said...

great post! thanks for letting us peek into the details of your craft space :)
happy WOYWW and have a great week :)
no. 8

Uniflame said...

Your desk looks so organised! It is really neat! Mine doesn't come near this at all ;) Uniflame - 81

sandra de said...

Now that is a very tidy and organised space. Love the embroidery.
Sandra @69

john-w said...

What a lovely site - really enjoyed my visit. Hope you have a good WOYWW week. Kind regards, john-w #23

Lynda Norton said...

Great desk, wonder if any of us WOYWW actually have a clear footwell? I know I dont.

Lynda #59

glitterandglue said...

Lovely interesting desk - all those new goodies to play with. Have fun! Your profile says you like parchment craft - have you any for us to see?? It is such a beautiful craft.
Have a grat week.
Margaret #9

Gita said...

Nice and tidy desk. Happy WOYWW! Brigita #91

Gillian Pearce said...

What a lovely surprise, to come across your silk embroidery. I tend to do that with knitting and then can't work out where I am in the pattern. Enjoyed looking at your desk.
Gillian #66

Danie May said...

Wow I am loving the look of all those new goodies, can't wait to see what you get up to playing with them and your ribbon embroidery is gorgeous. have a Great Week and Happy WOYWW! Danie #25

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh you're all tidy! Like the look of the new folders....timely seasonal purchasing!!

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

So true, the foot well, I have to work very hard at maintaining one as well. Very nice and tidy space.. #114 Ann

Robin Panzer Art said...

Happy WOYWW! Thanks for a sharing a peek into your studio space, I love seeing what everyone is up to! ~Robin Panzer Art Studio 33 (#132 whoa…I was late to the party today!)