Wednesday, 24 July 2013

WOYWW 216

Good heavens another week has just flown by -  where do these days go.

I am another step closer to being able to use my desk - the photo today shows a very tidy desk - so tidy in fact there is no work on it.

So! what is it I am nattering on about - well, there is this lovely lady called Julia who started on her blog the chance to go & take a look at peoples work desk & she chose Wednesday as the day of the week to do this.  It has really caught on as you can see as this is week 216, & lots of us join in. (WOYWW = Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday).  Why not pop over to Stamping Ground & see what it is all about - in fact - why not join in the fun.

Here is my desk - well 2 desks actually -


this desk will be my stamping & crafting one


this desk will be my computer & embossing one.


I think I showed this photo last week - well the bookcase now just has boxes on it that hold crafting things - the baskets have gone.  Obviously the top of the desk has been cleared because that is the one with my computer on now, & those packing boxes have been emptied & cleared away.  The plastic crates on the desk are now the other side of the room with another six.  They are waiting to be sorted.  There are also some more boxes which are in the other end of the room still to be emptied - but they are gradually going.

At least during this coming week I can start crafting.  So perhaps next Wednesday there may actually be some work on my desk.  

I am never moving house again!!!!!!!!

Thank you for visiting my little blog I hope you enjoyed your stay.

12 comments:

Winnie said...

Love your blog name, I have Inky Fingers in my name too! I love a clean desk, doesn't happen to often! Moving is never easy, gosh, I hope I don't have to do that for awhile! Just bringing up my crafting supplies from the basement to my stamp room took awhile, but once it was all setup, it was worth it! Winnie#82

Lynda Norton said...

hey, its taking shape nicely - wont be long.

I said the same about 15 years ago and I am still here, getting ready to purchase a euromillions ticket on Friday and still not moving if I won.

Lynda #1

glitterandglue said...

How often do we all say the same - never moving again. It is a huge amount of effort, stress, time, mess, boxes.....and it just goes on. BUT - you are now winning! Soon be back in your new room with ink on the fingers.
Have a great week.
Margaret #32

Anne said...

Wish my desk was clear - well some gorgeous craft work on it would be good. Instead it s a mess and my enthusiasm has gone. I moved my stuff downstairs from upstairs and have still not got completely sorted :-) Happy WOYWW Anne x #9

VonnyK said...

Moving is such a pain, that's why I've been here for twenty years. There aren't enough trucks to get all of my junk out of here. At least you can start crafting again now, that'll make you feel better.
Have a great week.
Von #51, thanks for your visit.

Bridget Larsen said...

Love your bright craft room, natural light is so good to work in.
Bridget #23

Danie May said...

Wow it looks like you are powering through setting up your new space. By the way you are going I am sure you are going to back in full swing crafting this coming week and I can't wait to see the complete space and what you are creating. Happy WOYWW! Danie #72

ike said...

Well, I am glad you're in there and slowly getting sorted out :-) Don't worry - when you get to craft a little bit your stress level with come down :-)

Happy WOYWW 216

IKE in Greece xx #13

Julia Dunnit said...

Famous last words gal! You're certainly winning, and I love the thought of your two desks with specific chores...I predict a blurring of lines...!

Ria Gall said...

gosh you are making great progress and I bet you will be beaming from ear to ear when you sit down at your desk and do your first bit of crafting. It is good that you are taking your time unpacking your crafting stuff because you want to get it right first time
Sending hugs on WOYWW and hope you have a great week
Ria #44

Shaz Brooks said...

I bet you are finding all sorts of forgotten treasures unpacking those boxes! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #70 xx

Nikki said...

I feel for yah it's been an interesting move and tryin to figure out where everything belongs I still need to tweak it all out so it goes more smoothly :) Your space is so much cleaner then mine look forward to seeing it all in it's place hugs Nikki 31