Wednesday, 17 July 2013

WOYWW 215

Hi everyone
I am back in harness - so to speak.  Haven't been around for a while due to getting married & moving house all within a space of 3 months.

The craft room is still in need of lots of sorting but I couldn't hold out any longer.  So here is my first visit after a long break to WOYWW?

 If you have not heard of this then pop over to Stamping Ground  follow the desk happenings in the rubber stamping world.

Here is my desk today;


I can here you saying "it looks a bit messy, but where's the work?".  

Well the work is somewhere here


or here


& that is only the bits I have photographed.

My new craft room is a converted garage (into a proper room) - so I think you can imagine the size.

Thank you for popping in to see my desk - do click on the link above & go & see what others have been up to.  I look forward to regular visits once again & bringing you uptodate with my own stamping progress.

'Bye for now.




13 comments:

Claire said...

gosh!! you do have some unpacking to do, but it's so fun to arrange a craft space from scratch! and yes, you've made a great start :)
happy WOYWW!!
no.40

ike said...

WoW - so glad you are in there now but I don't envy you the unpacking :-) !!!

Happy WOYWW

IKE in Greece #33

Lynda Norton said...

Looks like it will be a great room.

I'm new its only my 3rd week so not seen you before.

Congrats on your wedding and move.

Lynda#84

Shaz Brooks said...

Wow, so much stuff to put away. That is going to be a lot of fun though, reorganising, and finding loads of treasures you've forgotten about.As well as stuff that makes you wonder'what was I thinking, when I bought that!'lol. Have a great week, Hugs Shaz xx #50

Ria Gall said...

wow you can do two things look at those pictures and run a mile or look at them and think I want to get stuck in to see what's in there. I will be over tomorrow to help you! The offer would be there if we lived close enough, congrats on getting married and moving house
Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your week with this lovely weather
Ria #75

Monique said...

haha, I think you've your work cut out for you. Good luck unpacking all of that. Congratulations on getting married =)
Happy WOYWW and I wish you a lovely week.
Monique # 70
xx

Danie May said...

Sounds like you have a great new space for crafting once the not so fun part of unpacking takes place. And from my perspective your desk is definitely not messy. Hope you are more settled in your new home soon and crafting up a storm. Happy WOYWW! Danie #34

Dawn's Stamping Garden said...

Congrats! Love that you have your own room now. And now to get down to unpacking! Can't wait to see your new projects!
Dawn

Jay reid said...

thats a lot of unpacking to do, thanks for the snoop

Happy WOYWW
Jay NO.65

Nan G said...

You're going to have the most awesome craft room ever! And look at all the stash you have to play with. Enjoy! Happy WOYWW! Nan G #104

Neet said...

Congratulations on your new status. My good wishes to you both.
Your new room looks fantastic - will you show it to us as it unfolds week by week please.
Hugs & thanks for visiting me - Neet 14 xx

Eliza said...

Wow what a daunting task you have but think of all the lovely things you are going to find and be inspired all over again in the unpacking process. New space too to put it all in, wow you really going to love spreading your wings in the new space.

Sorry I am visiting late, but hey I am here now and thank you for sharing. Happy unpacking

Belated WOYWW
Eliza 26

scrappymo! said...

You are going to have so much fun in a room that size...Good luck with the unpacking!