Saturday, 29 June 2013

Another update

Hello everyone!

Well, we have moved & are in the process of getting settled in. In my last post I mentioned that I am getting a nice new craft room.  Well at the moment it is very full of packing boxes & many other things.  But yesterday my DH moved a few things to get me a place to sit & start crafting.

Here is the view of my room the day after we had moved in


This is the view as I open the door from the lounge.


this is the view looking down the length of the room toward the window.


& this is me this afternoon at my desk for the first time.  Yes - that is two walls of packing boxes.

It will probably be a little while before I get to really stamping as before - but at least I can make a start now.  Or at least when some more of the unpacking in the other rooms is done.

I hope you are all well & will pop back again to see how the room (& me) is progressing.  Take care.


No comments: