Monday, 11 March 2013

New follower & keeping in touch

Hello everyone

I am popping in this morning to welcome a new follower - Flora - & I do hope you enjoy your visits. 

During this month & April I will only be posting now & again as I have a busy few weeks ahead of me, as you know I have a wedding I am preparing for.  But I hope to be back in full swing in May so please keep popping back.

I thought you might like to see how the roses for my cake are progressing - here is the latest photo;

 
 
I have some rose-buds to complete & then it is on to the leaves.  All my table centres are done - but I cannot show photos of those until after the wedding.
 
If this new bout of cold weather & snow is in your area wrap up warm & keep safe.


1 comment:

Crafty Lark said...

Thank you for the welcome, your flowers are beautiful. We only had a little snow but it is bitterly cold. Hope you are soon able to relax. xx Flora