Monday, 25 March 2013

Keeping in touch

Hi - I am just dropping in to let you know I am still here - but not really getting any stamping done at the moment.

But so that you know I am not sitting on my hands I thought I would show you a little more of my wedding preparations with a couple of photos of the sugar roses that are going on the cake.


This shows 4 of them - with 3 that have been dusted with an ivory edible dust.  The one top left has not been dusted.  You can just see the difference.


Here is a close up of one not dusted - the sugar paste is a pale ivory colour.


& here is one that has been dusted - which shows up better than in the group photo.


these little blossoms will go around the bottom of the cake & shows those that have been dusted (on the right) & those that haven't.

I must apologise to my followers who are expecting this blog to be about stamping - normal service will be resumed after the wedding (end of April) I promise.

Thank you for your patience with me.



No comments: