Monday, 18 March 2013

keeping in touch

Hi everyone

Just popping in so that you don't think I have disappeared for good.  I am still busy with my wedding arrangements & preparations so not getting much time to stamp unfortunately.  I do have some birthdays coming up soon so I will have to find time to stamp those.

But I can show you a photo of stamping I did towards the wedding - I don't think I have shown them before;


The cards are 5" x 5" square in a very pale cream with scalloped edges.  I then used my Bigshot to emboss the border pattern & then stamped the appropriate wording in Versamark Ink & heat embossed with gold EP. For Christmas I was given the Ebosser - so embossing is much easier on my wrist now - but I haven't had a really good play yet.  Looking forward to using it after the big event.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.



1 comment:

CraftyJo said...

They look nice Gloria, CAS and very elegant.