Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Show Us Your Twinchies - Love is in the Air

I suppose with it being February & Valentines Day very near many of the challenges are likely to have this theme.

So over at Show Us Your Twinchies the theme is Love Is In The Air.  How do I get that on to a piece of card measuring 2" x 2".  Well, we will see.

Here is my offering.


I usually photograph it with a ruler below it so you can see it is the right size - but I forgot today - but it is 2" x 2" honestly.  I found the word Love on one of my many CD's from My Craft Studio & of course in true organised style I forgot to make a note of which one.  I started to look again for it - but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I chose some pink background paper from the CD, then layered the word onto it - I then printed an extra word for cutting out.  I decided that to do every letter 3-d might be a bit too much so I just did the L & the V. Some little flat back pearls added a bit of bling.

Thank you for taking a peek at my little blog I hope you find it interesting.  Please leave a comment if you have time, & why not pop over to the challenge blog & see the great things being made on this small canvas.

7 comments:

Zoe said...

Oh this is very pretty, thank you for joining us again at Show us your Twinchies, good luck Hun Zoe DT xxx

Sylv said...

Great twinchie, love the colours and raised letters. Thank you for joining us for the Show Us Your Twinchies Challenge.

Sylvia xx
Design Team

joy said...

Really pretty!

Elaine said...

Very pretty - that L is a gorgeous colour and pattern!

WendyK said...

Lovely twinchie, the different layers make it look very balanced

Crafty Lark said...

Love the effect of having the letters at different levels, great twinchie. xx Flora

Linda said...

Really pretty twinchie, love all the dimension. x