Monday, 4 February 2013

One stamp 3 cards

Today I gave myself a spot in the day to have a stamping session.

I had decided to go down the one stamp one colour design to make some clean & simple cards.

The stamp I chose was out of a freebie set from a magazine last year & the ink I chose was the Distress Ink Stormy Sky.  The only other things I needed were Versamark Ink, Clear embossing powder & white card.

Here are the 3 cards I made;


A strip of white card with the image repeated 3 times stamped in Versamark & embossed with clear EP,
then inked with Stormy Sky
The focal image is just stamped with Stormy Sky & embossed with Clear EP & punched out with a scallop circle punch.


this card created in the same way - layout different


This time I stamped the image in Stormy Sky on a strip of white card then cut it into 2 half-inch strips.
I layered them on to white card that had been coloured with Stormy Sky .  The focal image I stamped with Versamark & embossed with Clear EP, then punched it out with a scalloped circle punch & coloured with Stormy Sky.

I haven't put a sentiment or greeting on the front or an insert inside.  They will be put on & in the card when I know who the card is for.

A good session & tomorrow I am going to pick another stamp & another colour & make some more.

Thank you for popping in to my little blog space I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Please call again & perhaps before you leave you might write a comment or just say hello?

No comments: