Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Less is More - One Layer - Music

It is time for me to enter the challenge over at Less Is More where the challenge this week is a one layer card with a music theme.

Here is my card


I used 2 stamps from a set by Chocolate Baroque called Music Fanfare.  I loved the look of these images when I saw them & just had to buy the set.  As always it has taken me a while to get around to using them out.  Now that I have I can't wait to make some more cards & to use some of the other stamps in the set.

First I stamped the violin image on thin paper for a mask. I then inked the stamp using Black Archival Ink & stamped on the card. Putting the mask in place I then stamped the music image over it using the same ink.

When I come to use the card I will add an appropriate sentiment on the front.  Or I may not.

Thank you for visiting my little blog space I hope you fond it interesting.  If you have time before you go please leave a comment - or just say hello.l  It is always nice to know visitors have called.



5 comments:

Jan Ltc said...

Love this xx Jan

fatmonica said...

Great card!I really like that violin stamp.

Chrissie said...

I love this one!
Simply super... great masking!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Linda said...

Fabulous card. I love this set of stamps, in fact it was on my desk ready to use for this challenge but changed my mind at the last minute. You've done a great job xx

Elaine said...

Lovely masking and stamping - it looks so elegant!!