Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Just popping in to say ........................

......... if I am not here that often over the next 6 weeks or so please don't think that I have disappeared or given up.

I am getting married in April & at the moment I am busy with floral decorations & cake decorations - so rubber stamping & other kinds of stamping are beginning to take a bit of a back seat.

But when I can find a few moments - or long enough moments - to make something I will be here.  I will from time to time put up some news of the wedding preparations which I hope you will find interesting.

This week, after staring at my collection of silk flowers I finally decided how I wanted them to look & the main table centre is best part finished.  There are quite a few small floral decorations to be made after that.  Then also the bases for the sugar paste roses for the cake have been made & I should start making those over the next few days.

So I am busy - just not with cards very much.

Please pop back from time to time & keep in touch.

No comments: