Thursday, 7 February 2013

Another 2 cards

Yes! I have managed to make another 2 cards today - I am really pleased.  It may not be a lot but I have got myself back in the swing again.  Next week I think I might try making some that are a little more creative. But before that there will be tomorrow to make 2 or possibly even 3 more.

In the meantime here are today's 2 cards;


A really bright spring colour.


Back to my favourite colour.

Like so many of my stamps I cannot remember exactly what make it is.  It is a Papermania set or a freebie set from a magazine.  There is a smaller versions of it in the set as well.

Both designs were stamped with black archival ink & I quickly put clear EP over the image & heat embossed them.  They were then coloured in with water colour pencils using my favourite - the water brush.  I then die cut it with one of the Spellbinder labels dies & mounted it on the spotty paper.  To "anchor" the image to the white card I added a bow at the base.  Unfortunately I didn't have any yellow ribbon so that card had to have a green bow.

Thank you for visiting my little blog space I hope you will pop back again - perhaps tomorrow to see how I will make the next 2 cards!

If you have time perhaps you would leave a comment before you go.  Thank you.

2 comments:

craftybren said...

Glad you feel your back in the swing aweful when mojo goes on holiday. You say they are not a lot but simple is sometimes best and they are certainly great looking cards

Mistys Mum said...

Thank you craftybren for your nice comments