Friday, 4 January 2013

Two cards for the coming Year

My stock of ready stamped cards needs replenishing.   I like to have some on standby for unexpected events.  So I thought today I would start with some CAS designs & not put sentiments on them so that the suitable one can be added before sending.



Both cards have the same image which is from an Art Deco set that was free on a magazine last year. 

I scored a frame around the four sides of the cards & this is clearer in the second card.  The top card has the image stamped in Adirondack Denim ink & the colour on the flowers pulled through with a water brush. The second card has the image stamped in Versafine Imperial Purple ink - but in the photo it looks almost black.  I used another purple ink pad to add the colour to the flowers as the Versafine inks dry quickly & cannot be pulled through with water.

Tomorrow I am going to do something suitable for cards for men.

Thank you for popping into my little blog space I hope you enjoyed your visit & that you will visit again.  Please leave a comment or just say hello.



1 comment:

Inkyfingers said...

I love your CAS cards and it is such a good idea to leave the sentiment off until you need a card. Why didn't I think of that!!!