Monday, 21 January 2013

Show us your Twinchies - Anything Goes

Time to make another Twinchie & the theme is "Anything Goes".  I sometimes find that harder than being given a theme.  The challenge is at "Show Us Your Twinchies" challenge blog.

Here is my Twinchie


with the ruler beneath it to show the 2" size & here are the pictures of the stamps I used



Yes! they really are that small - a whole set in 1.5"

I coloured the square of card with Crushed Olive Distress Ink & deliberately didn't get a smooth finish as I wanted a sort of textured look to it.  The images were then simply stamped with Black Archival Ink.

Thank you for taking a look at my little blog space I hope you enjoyed your visit & will call again. Before you go please leave a comment - or - just say hello.

If you have this snow & cold weather where you are - please wrap up warm & keep safe.

5 comments:

Zoe said...

Great twinchie, thank you for playing along with Show us your Twinchies, good luck Hun Zoe DT xxx

Sandie said...

Fabby Twinchie,loving the music theme.

Hugs
Sandie x

Barbara said...

I like ' musical' twinchies too, and this one is great. It never ceases to amaze me how much we can squeeze onto such a tiny space.(and how many stamps we have in our stash that are so perfect for the job!) Thanks for joining in our January challenge.
Barbara xx
Show Us Your Twinchies

Sylv said...

Like the tiny stamps, a great twinchie. Thanks for joining us this month.

Sylv DT

Linda said...

Great little twinchie. Love those tiny stamps, they're perfect for doing these. xx