Thursday, 24 January 2013

Less Is More - Week103 - Friends

What a nice theme on the Less Is More Challenge blog this week - Friends.

I have some nice friend sentiments stamps & actually had some more for Christmas - as I have quite a choice I thought I would just use a sentiment.

Here is my card



& here a close up of the sentiment


I have used a white square card & a white tag.  The tag has been coloured with Pan Pastels in 2 shades of green & an orange.  I then stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink & dabbed the darker green pastel over it.  To lift the square card I went around the edges with the pale green pastel then stamped the tiny flowers in the corner with Versamark & going over them again with the pale green pastel.  The tag has been placed on foam pads to lift it from the surface & has a square mini brad through the top slot - but it doesn't go through the card underneath.

Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you found it interesting.  Before you go please leave a comment or just say hello.  It is always nice to know people have been here.

3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely love that sentiment - so very true. Really pretty colours too!

Jen said...

fab sentiment

Thanks for joining us
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Chrissie said...

What a great sentiment.
Fab colours too.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More