Monday, 14 January 2013

Less is More - week 102 - sports or exercise

This week over at Less Is More challenge blog the theme is a one layer card (OLC) on "sports or exercise". This gave me the chance to use a set of stamps I bought last year - I think they are from Papermania.  As usual I no longer have the packaging.

I stamped the little footballer & sentiment in black archive ink & embossed with clear EP.  Then coloured him with my watercolour pencils & trusty water brush. Before finishing I brushed a very light coat of green watercolour under the sentiment & his feet to ground the image.

Why not pop over to the website & have a look at all the other entries - they do get lots of beautiful cards.

Than you for dropping in & looking at my little blog space I hope you will call again.  Please leave a comment before you go - or just say hello.

5 comments:

Viv's Visuals said...

lovely card - great for a footie fan and I really like the sentiment!

Deborah Frings said...

Super card - just perfect for the challenge!

And you've just reminded me that I do have some sports stamps after all!

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely love this card and super image.xx

Chrissie said...

This a fab, Deborah took the words out of my mouth!
Perfect for our challenge!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jen said...

what a cute little footballer

Sorry late visiting this week...
Thanks for joining us
Jen xx
"Less Is More"