Monday, 28 January 2013

just dropping in to say.....

.... hello & to let you know I am still here.  It has been 4 days since my last post  & I have to own up to the fact that I have been doing rather a lot of digital work the last few days - so sorry stampers.

Also I have been having a really good New Year clear out.  I have things in my craft room (& elsewhere I hasten to add - spilling out around the house) - that have not been used in ages.  Some even not at all.  So a sort out needed - it is really a continuation of one I started in 2012 & never really finished.

Also in April, my man & I are finally tying the knot after many years together & so I am fairly busy with the preparations for that. I really should look out the photos of our "save the date" & "invitations" & put them here as there is some rubber stamping on them.

I have started my cake - it is sitting in a very nice cake keeper box marinating at the moment.  I gave it its final drink of brandy today - it smells delicious - & here it is.



In about 2 weeks it will be marzipan time, & shortly I will be making the flowers for it.  So stamping is taking a slight back seat at the moment, although I do hope to find time to enter a few challenges as they come along.

I hope everyone survived the snowy weather if you had it & now we must start looking forward to spring.

Thank you for stopping by please call again.

No comments: