Thursday, 10 January 2013

catching up

Good heavens nearly a week since my last post.

I am a little slow at creating some rubber stamped cards & items this year.  Mainly because I have to tidy my craft room before I can really sit down & do some work.

I have had 2 cards to make today though -  sadly sympathy cards.  One is from me personally & the other on behalf of a group.



Each has a different insert based on personal & group sending them.  I hate commercial sympathy cards as the words never say what is appropriate.  Both these cards are similar in style but inside is very personal as to whom was sending the card.

Such a sad start to 2013 - I am hoping for happier times ahead.

In fact I have happier times ahead as my man & I who have been together for a long time are finally tying the knot this year - in April - so much to look forward to & it will be very much documented here.

I also made a card for a challenge blog today  - a CD challenge - from the 1st January any digital work I do which includes that through CD's is now being featured on my digital blog.  If you wish to read more about this card..............


............. then click on the link above.

Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed your stay.  Before you go perhaps you would leave a comment or a little message - even if it is just "hello" & I hope you will come back again for another visit.

No comments: