Thursday, 3 January 2013

A birthday card

Time to show you my most recent rubber stamped birthday card.  It was created just before Christmas & I hadn't got around to writing a post about it.


The base is a large scalloped white card onto which I have layered a square piece of white card, which in turn I have layered onto a piece of card that has had the edges coloured with the same ink as the stamped images.  The corner images are from a free set that came with a magazine earlier last year, as did the single rose.  Sadly I cannot remember where I got the sentiment from - I stamped that black archival ink.

The floral images were stamped in a bronze-gold ink & embossed with clear EP.  I ran the ink pad around the edge of the layer card & also embossed with clear EP.  My bronze colour ribbon went very well with the ink so made a really nice finish to the card.

I really like making this clean & simple style card, & was very pleased with the end result of this one.

Thank you for visiting my little piece of Internet space I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Please leave a comment or just say hello & I hope you will visit again.








No comments: