Monday, 31 December 2012

news **** special announcement **** news

Good morning!
 
This post will stay at the top of my blog until the end of the first week of January 2013, & it is to let you know that I will be making some changes to my blog which will be effective from
1 January 2013.
Gradually over the last few months I have been working on my copious amounts of photos to produce various scrapbook pages that are long overdue for making, & I am doing them digitally. Also from time to time I produce greetings cards digitally too & of course enter digital challenges.
 
"Ink on my fingers?" is essentially my showcase blog for my rubber stamping - so I have decided to keep it for this & start another blog purely for my digital work. 
I am currently working on setting this up & this message will change slightly once the new blog goes live.
 
Thank you.

No comments: