Monday, 17 December 2012

cd sunday challenge - teddy bears

The theme on this weeks CD Sunday Challenge is ..... Teddy Bears.

Although I love Teddies to bits - I don't have much on CD for them - I chose Do Crafts Best of British CD & used Do Crafts Digital Designer to sort the elements & print them.

Here is my little card

 
I created an easel card, layered some striped paper onto the front flap around which I wrapped some red Christmas ribbon, & used the striped paper again for the floor of the card.  I chose a tag topper as the focal image & duplicated the little bear so that I could decoupage him.  From some labels on the CD I created the greeting which I also used as the stop for the easel. I added some glitter to the sentiment label & to various lines of the post box.

 


 
Close-ups of the sentiment label & the tag topper.
 
After I had made the card I remembered I had another CD somewhere with Teddies on it - so must remember that for another time.
 
Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit, please leave a comment or just say Hello - comments & messages are very much appreciated.


7 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely card Gloria and I like the way you have decoupaged the little bear. I hope his letter reaches the destination in time for Christmas.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

What a lovely image Gloria, i love this easel card and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday .
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Beryl said...

A lovely easel card Gloria and those teddies are so gorgeous.
Thank for joining u at Cd Sunday.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Marina said...

This is lovely - an unusual shape and I love the old-fashioned post box.

Jocelyn said...

Nice shape card, cute teddies and lovely touches of glitter.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Linby said...

What a great easel card, the images you chose work great with this layout.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Lynn x
GDT

Purple Crazy said...

What a cute card, love the image, Thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x