Monday, 17 December 2012

anything goes - part II

I mentioned in my last post about the Anything Goes challenge over at Cards Galore Scrapbook Challenge & how I had decided to do more than one.

So here is my second entry I decided to make this rather pretty little box.  Take a look at the photos & I will give details after.

 
front

 
back

 
back showing tag

 
front showing

Whatever was made for the challenge had to include a photo - & this box does - the photo is of my basket of flowers, including a poinsettia, given to me by a friend 2 Christmases ago.

The basket template is from Serif Craft Artist & the background paper, bow, gem in the handle & the gem circle on the handle are from CaroLines Creative Stamp (Digital & Rubber). The whole box is digital it is the clever software that makes it look like you can pick the photo & tag off the box. The design actually should have holes in the handles but I decided to fill them in with the gems.

Had I realised how easy these boxes were to make & how delightful they look I would have made more for Christmas - but there is always next year & birthdays & other occasions.  It will look lovely with tissue inside & the handles glued closed.

Thank you for stopping by my little space on the Internet I do hope you enjoyed your visit.  Please leave a comment or just say Hello - it always good to know people have been passing through.

Popped back after publishing to add the link to Cards Galore.

No comments: