Monday, 17 December 2012

Anything Goes Challenge ........

....... is the theme at "Cards Galore Scrapbook Challenge" & it isn't anything goes on a scrap book page it is anything goes as long as it contains a photo.  Ooh what shall I do?

So as you are allowed to enter more than once I am entering twice & this is the first item a scrapbook page

 
This is a photo of one of the palms in my garden after the snow back in January 2010 which I am just getting around to using.  I have used a multiple frame that takes one photograph & displays it through all 3 sections.  The background papers are from one of CaroLines Christmas Digikits.  Brr! just looking at it again makes me feel quite cold.
 
Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Please leave or comment or just say Hello - it is always nice to read your comments & messages.

4 comments:

Marleen Gallagher said...

What a beautiful LO. Thank you fo joining us at the CG Scrapbook Challenge xxx

Maya Ariffin said...

This is a beautiful page. :) Thanks for joining us at CG Scrapbook Challenge

Maya xx

Joan said...

this is a lovely LO the photo's are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at CG Scrapbook Challenge

Joan xxx

Moira Gray said...

Lovely the colours and layout, Very wintry.
Thank you for joining us at CG Scrapbook Challenge.