Sunday, 18 November 2012

Two digital challenges

This afternoon I made a start on creating pages for a wedding that took place 2 years ago.  Not too sure which ones to start with I went & had a look at what challenges were about to use as inspiration.

What I found was "Sketches in Thyme" with sketch #93 - (was that obvious?) & "Cards Galore Scrapbook Challenge" where the theme is "Kids".

Here is the sketch;



Here is my - very colourful page -

 

I created it in Serif CAP2 - creating the blocks of colour without using a digikit, although I did pinch
some butterflies & a flower & the frames from a kit.

I had to hunt high & low to find the way to create the 8-sided figure for the patchwork & it does have one slightly wobbly edge.

10 comments:

Moira Gray said...

What a great layout. Loe the pics. Serif has some great designs, well done. Thanks for joining us at CG Scrapbook challenge.

Joan said...

What cute wee girls in a lovely LO. Thanks for joining us in the Cards Galore Scrapbook Challenge
Joan DT xx

Doreen Vasquez said...

So pretty! Love all the butterflies and how you placed them inside the hexagons!
Thanks for visiting us!!
-Doreen
Sketches in Thyme DT Member

tiffany said...

what a pretty page, love the bright colors! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Sketches in Thyme!

Mel Field said...

Gorgeous page.....I love the colours and those gorgeous butterflies. Thank you for joining in at Sketches in Thyme! x

Eli said...

Wonderful girlie page.
I love it!
Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

Sura said...

Pretty layout! I love butterflies! Thank you so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Surama

wendipooh13 said...

sooo sweet!!! LOVE the butterflies!!! thanks sooo much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super, stinkin' sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

Lori Comeau said...

Super cute layout. Great pictures.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/