Thursday, 15 November 2012

some cards

A couple of days ago I stamped some images ready to make into cards.  This morning I managed to find the time to put them together.

The photo of this card has come out a little light - but it is white card with an image stamped in Versamark ink & embossed with gold EP then matted onto gold card.  The sentiment is also gold EP.


This image has also been stamped with Versamark Ink & embossed with gold EP & layered onto gold card.  I then coloured the image with water colour pencils using my water brush.  I decided to stamp & emboss the sentiment in gold then layer on to gold card.  When I tried to find the best placement I tucked the sentiment under the side of the main image.  I had tried this some months before & it seems to work quite well.

I made 5 of the Santa card - so that is a few more done toward my quota of stamped Christmas cards.

Thank you for stopping by - please say hello so that I know you have visited - it is always nice to hear from visitors.

No comments: