Monday, 12 November 2012

Less is More - Houses

The challenge this week over at Less Is More - is Houses.

I didn't think I would be able to join in this one as I couldn't remember having a house stamp that would suit. Then this morning, when I sat down to look for stamps for birthday cards I need to make I spotted a little set of stamps that had been free on a magazine & there was this really cute house.  So here is my entry for the challenge

I love the quirkiness of this image so I hand wrote the "new home" message underneath not really worrying about my handwriting.  The image was stamped with Versamark ink & embossed with gold EP.  I then coloured it with watercolour pencils & my trusty water brush.

Now all I need is to hear of someone moving house to give it to.

Thank you for stopping by please leave a comment or just say hello.

3 comments:

Bea said...

how cute is that image

mypapercraftworld said...

What a sweet card and such fun colours! Anita in France

Chrissie said...

What a bit of luck finding this dear little stamp!
Great placement!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"