Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Less is More - Glamour & Glitz

The challenge this week over at Less Is More challenge Blog is, as you can see - Glamour & Glitz.  Now can I do glamour, glitz & clean and simple all on one card!  As it happens I think I have the perfect stamp for that task.


This lovely flourish Christmas Tree is a recent purchase from Indigo Blu.  Part of the 2-stamp set is a beautiful Merry Christmas sentiment but it was too big for this design so I used one that belongs to a little freebie set from a magazine.  

I have embossed the tree & the sentiment in silver EP - (I don't know why the photo makes it look grey rather than silver - I photographed it a couple of times in different lights to try & get a better effect).  The card is pure white but looks a little bluish here.  The ribbon is a fairly coarse weave silver & I have decorated the tree & the ribbon with crystal flat backed gems.


Here is a little close up of the top of the tree & ribbon with the crystal gems.

This is about the fourth card I have made with this stamp & these lovely scalloped cards - although I did the others on an 8x8 card - I think this one is more 6x6.  I think there are a few more cards to come from this image.

Do pop over to Less Is More, by clicking on the link at the top of the post, & take a look at the lovely cards that are entered in the challenges.

Thank you for popping in to my little blog space I hope you enjoyed your visit.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Very pretty card! x

Chrissie said...

Wow, lots of lovely glitz!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Jen said...

very glam indeed

thanks for joining us

Jen x
"Less Is More"