Saturday, 24 November 2012

I have won with one of my digital pages

I was very surprised last night to find that I had won one of the challenges at Digitally Sweet Challenges.  It was for their 9th Challenge a couple of weeks ago, where we had to use a sketch.

This was the page


I get to choose items to the value of $5 from their sponsor for that challenge.  They have got some lovely digi kits too.

This little darling is now 12 years old - still it was worth the wait for putting the page together.  I must pop over & find out what the challenge is for this week now.

Thank you for popping in - so nice to see you.

2 comments:

chrissies said...

Congratulations it is such a great page.

Love Chrissie xx

Deborah Frings said...

Congratulations on the win - it's a simply delightful page. Such pretty colours!