Tuesday, 6 November 2012

CD Sunday - Pink Christmas

Yes - that does say Pink Christmas & it is the theme of the challenge over at CD Sunday.

That tests my creativity somewhat.  Anyway I went ahead & this is the outcome -


It is a 5x5 square card & I used one of the Daisy Trail CD's - "Cozy Christmas".  Nothing - or at least very little - on it wasactually pink, so it was necessary to recolour everything.  Fortunately I managed to find elements that didn't look silly re-coloured.  The snowman gets a light pink tinge, but he is not totally pink. I used the 3-d tool on the snowman then copy & pasted him twice & reduced the size.

You know something?  I quite like pink Christmas cards.  I might give this to someone this year. 

If you want to see what others have madein this colour - click on the link above.

Thank you for stopping by - please leave an "hello" so I know who has visited.

8 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Gloria, I like this too. Another CD I don't know about so good to see something different being used for our challenge.
Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Christine x
CD Sunday DT

cotnob said...

This is a great Christmas card, I love all of the different elements, especially the fab trees.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Pauline X
Guest DT

sue-b said...

Oh fabulous Gloria, i just love this card, great l/o and design. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
sue-b xx
Cd Sunday DT

Beryl said...

I think you've done a great job with the pink theme Gloria. Love the design and those 3D Santas.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

I like your pink theme. We have seen so many lovely pink Christmas cards I think it might catch on. Well done on turning everything pink.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Michelle J M said...

I so like this! The snowmen are so cute and the layout is lovely. Michelle x

starcyl said...

I really like this and I don't really like pink for Christmas either but that's what a challenge is about.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Cazro said...

This is such a cute pink Christmas card. Great fun and lots of shapes. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz