Friday, 2 November 2012

Cards Galore Scrapbook challenge - Autumn

I have just discovered a new challenge blog for Scrapbooking where they accept either paper or digital pages.  Their challenge this week is "Autumn" & the blog is called Cards Galore Scrapbook Challenge.

I thought I would make another page with the beautiful tree that I photographed a couple of weekends ago & looked for some words that would suit as well.

 
I softened the edges of the photo then after some work on the page decided to 3-d the photo which suited it much better.  Stopped the photo looking a bit flat. I used a digi kit called "Kicking the leaves" from Serif.  The leaves on the background paper looked almost like skeleton leaves & originally it was green - but I altered the colour by picking the colour from one of the leaves in the photo.
 
As you can probably tell from the websites name they do card challenges as well - so I am now going to post this on my blog, enter the page into the challenge & find out what the challenge is on the Card blog.
 
Thank you for visiting my little craft space - please leave a message - it is so nice to know who has visited.

5 comments:

Moira Gray said...

This is great, love the layout, great kit, I love how you have used it. The tree is fab. Thanks for joining us at CG Scrapbook Challenge.

Joan said...

Hi Misty's Mum. I love your LO the embossing is great. Well done.
Thanks for joining us at CG Scrapbook Challenge
Joan DT xx

chrissies said...

Love the layout of the page and the colours are just right for your photograph

Best wishes Chrissie xx

Angela said...

Such a clever layout. I love the depth created with the layers, Lovely.

Thanks for taking part in CG Scrapbooking challenge.

Angels

Marleen Gallagher said...

What a beautiful LO. Thank you for joining us at the CG scrapbook challenge xx